Sunday, February 10, 2013

God Loves Me!

Note from the publisher(the mom): Karee sends us emails and then handwritten letters also. She also sends exerpts from her journal.They are in the same week and so I am sharing some things from her journal that was written on January 19th.

Today was the first day I have had any homesickness. We sang Love One Another. I remember the Sunday when we sang Families Are Forever during Sacrament Meeting (at home in Springfield) and Klarie was on my lap. I started crying because Klarie believed we can be forever families and I know we can. (Primary songs get to me). So yesterday was a bit hard.
Guess who is speaking today in Relief Society(womens organization in church). Rosemary Wixom!!!(She is the General Primary President of the church)
God Loves Me! This wonderful woman is someone I look up to. I had Klarie(my little sister) write her while I was still living at home.She wrote Klarie back! Now she is here.
God is my Heavenly Father. He wants the best for me. He wants me to be happy. He inspired someone to ask Sister Wixom to come today before I knew yesterday would happen. He will do everything. He can to help me. He will answer my prayers before I pray them.
.(these are notes and so they are just bits of the talk) "Sisters, You are shazam!" You do have a way to love with your eyes!" Put your confidence in the Lord. He is standing right beside you! TRUST! Put this to the test! (this is exactly what I needed!) What do you like about Primary? Music-let's sing "I'm Glad They Called Me on a Mission" It is work! But you need to laugh as missionaries.You are beautiful!!! Don't believe you are not beautiful enough, not talented enough, not qualified enough. Stop it! Because you are! You are doing His work for His Glory! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Don't let the adversary get to you! Remember the song "I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" (this is what it is all about!) Pray with all the energy of heart! You will be filled with His love! Look to the children-they adore you. They want to be like you. Set an example. Love the. They are noble and great!(from the the song"I Am a Child of God") Lead them, guide them, walk beside them. It doesn;t matter who you are, you are not the recipe for failure.
In closing, she said, "I will be praying for you, so will the primary children. With prayers like that how can you fail?"

Sister Wixom and Karee

No comments:

Post a Comment